Manufacturing Industry Toolkit
Is a Toolkit to create initial ABC costing model for Manufacturing industry using MS Excel. Also applies to industries with raw material costs, cost of goods purchased for resale or high input costs and supplies. Besides obtaining Manufacturing Costs ABC, this toolkit generates ABC costs in firms with Production Processes, Conversion, Food, Beverages, Supermarkets. Also applies to industries of Entertainment, Dealers and Distributors with cost of purchased items or supplies.
It consists of two elements:
- Document with ABC Methodology to create ABC Costing Model. This document is a manual that explains step by step how to create an Activity-Based Costing model.
- MS Excel file with spreadsheets prepared to create and calculate the ABC model. costs your organization, defining their own dictionaries of resources, activities and cost objects, as well as drivers and assignments.
Who Should Buy Industry Manufacturing Toolkit
Small or Medium Business of the above industries that, with a small investment, desire to make an initial ABC Costing Model or a Costs Study to know real costs and profitability by products, customers, distribution channels or sales regions.
Buy How Manufacturing Industry Toolkit
You can go to our Virtual Store and purchase through secure purchase with PayPal or Credit Cards and Debit Cards, following the steps are marked. Click the button below to go to the store.
How do you access Toolkit Manufacturing Industry
- Once the Industry Toolkit is acquired, it will be send to your email the confirmation and the access password that will allow you to downloading the Toolkit with the components Manual + MS Excel file.
- As an option we recommend purchasing the Coaching Toolkit. This Virtual Advice assigns a consultant that provides “coaching”. Communication is via e-mail. service costs additionally acquired in the store. For more information click here: http://www.maxprofiter.com/maxprofit-advice/
What benefits generated by the Manufacturing Industry Toolkit
- Accurate Costing activities, processes, products, customers, distribution channels and sales regions.
- Real return indicating which products and customers generate profits and which generate losses.
- Identify the most costly activities and opportunities to reduce costs.
- Identify resources for optimal activity, process, or customer service.
- Identify opportunities to increase the efficiency of their processes.
- Perform pricing strategies differentiated by channel, customer or product.
- Will have rates that will allow you to set the budget overhead.
Visit our Store on Line, Click the button: