Courses Cost ABC h1>
- We develop practical workshops and courses ABC Costs tailored according to the needs of each company or organization li>.
- Knowing the stage in the process of costing products and services of an organization is, do we stick to evolve to that in the short or medium term have the best practices in your industry. li>
We have training – ABC cost courses in the following areas: h2>
- Product Costing in industrial, manufacturing, marketing or retail (retail) li>.
- Costing Jobs in financial institutions, logistics companies, hospitals, hotels, etc. li>.
- Profitability and Cost Shared Service Centres and Shared Services Center, where administrative and corporate costs are allocated or distributed to businesses or areas receiving services li. >
- Basea Presupuesos Development Activity li>.
- Determination of Cost or Cost to Serve Serve, ie the cost of service elements spent by companies selling mass products to each of its channels served
- Training and Development Analytical Skills capura opportunities for using ABC cost information li>.
- Our methodology depth analysis of information with a focus on capturing opportunities for improvement li>.
- In our training courses we encourage participants perform exercises “with their own data” to detect, capture real opportunities with information and data that are familiar li>.
- ABC Courses Cost Approach to Practical Application course towards cost study for participants to put in place tools to help reduce costs of its business processes li>.
- Driver Development Cost Model ABC in two weeks li>.
- An advisory course that will reveal the flow of costs in your organization and assign them to count accurately allocating costs li>.
- The developed model is a model of “high level” of detail that identifies costs and profitability of its business segments li>.
- Eight Methods of Analysis to Reduce Costs where the focus is “cost reduction” li>.
- Eight Methods of Analysis of Profitability for profit generated by each one of us as business segments Channels, Customers and Products li>.
- Optimization of Resource Allocation li>.
- How to optimize its portfolio of products, customers, channels with a focus on maximizing profitability li>.
- Managing based on creating value for your business segementos li>.
- How to segmentation aimed at better pricing strategy or “pricing” based on the elements of customer service delivered by or outlet li>.
- Process Improvement with a focus on reducing costs, streamlining processes while increasing quality or li>.
- Analysis of capabilities to increase infrastructure utilization. Business Intelligence Analysis of information and decision-making opportunities. Li>
- Use your information in a course that will help you identify immediate opportunities li>.
- How to Implement Balanced Scorecard Learn how to implement this important management tool li>.